2021 marks Allie’s 7th year as a licensed agent. In the past seven years, she has worked her way from an assistant to a top 3 agent in her brokerage of over 600 agents. To achieve these results, she prioritizes following best practices and systems for every listing and buyer as well as taking a critical and creative approach to help her clients achieve their goals. For sellers, she uses a combination of cutting edge marketing and technology in tandem with understanding and effectively communicating the pulse of the market. For buyers, she gets them the house of their dreams with her experience negotiating 200+ buyer transactions, listening ear and team of buyers' agents (for those instances when time is of the essence!). For all clients, she makes herself available by text, phone call, email or face-to-face meetings depending on the client's preference.
Allie graduated from Denison University with a B.A. in Economics and from CWRU’s Weatherhead School of Management with a M.B.A. She worked on the trading floor at KeyBanc Capital Markets before transitioning into real estate. She adores Cleveland and regularly drives east, west, south and downtown for clients. She grew up in Chagrin Falls and currently lives with her daughter, and pup, Boomer, in Ohio City on the near west side.
Outstanding service, empathy, knowledge and work ethic can be the difference maker in whether a transition is stressful or fun and exciting. Exceeding expectations was Allie’s goal in the start and it remains so today.
Memberships and Accolades
- National Association of REALTORs, Member
- Ohio Association of REALTORs, Member
- Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors, Member
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- Relocation Certified, 75+ relocation transactions
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Top 3 Agent, '20
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Top 5 Agent, '19
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Top 10 Agent, '18
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Platinum, '20
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Company-wide “Expertise” winner, '20
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Presidential Circle '18, '19, '20
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Leading Edge Society '17
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty National Honor Society '16
It is my duty to represent the best interests of my clients while educating and communicating each and every step. My market insight and experience equip my clients to make the best decisions possible. Contact me if you value honesty, hard work and innovation.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty
We are more than a real estate company. We are leaders in our field. We are advocates for our clients. We are champions of our communities.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty is a brokerage member of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, a network brand of HSF Affiliates LLC, of which HomeServices of America, Inc. is a majority owner. HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is the second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services in the U.S. For more information about Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, visit www.ohiohomesandrealestate.com. or watch the video below.
Our company culture is defined by 7 core values:
Expertise - shared knowledge accumulated through learning and experience
Integrity - doing the right thing in everything we do
Perspective - understanding that nothing is bigger than the big picture
Collabotation - a partnership formed from shared ideas and knowledge
Innovation - growth fueled by inventive solutions
Compassion - we support the needs of our clients, our communities, and each other
Enthusiasm - being all in... not because we have to, but because we want to